[Vip-specialprojects] Camp Healing Heart volunteer forms

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 12 16:50:15 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,
The forms for Camp Healing Heart on September 23rd. Were due on the 11th. I
did not get many forms turned in so I will except them until tomorrow
September 12th until 3pm. After that, it will be too late to come. PLEASE
turn these forms in I do not want to show up short volunteers and the event
should be LOTS of fun. Just a reminder to meet at the Union circle drive at
7:10am and we will be returning roughly at 5pm.
Courtney