[Vip-specialprojects] CAMP HEALING HEART--Final time (I promise)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 19 00:55:52 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry for the confusion surrounding the Camp Healing Heart event. We
will be meeting at 7:10am in the union circle drive. There will be a van
waiting to drive us to the event. We will be done with volunteering by 5pm
and then returning to campus. Everyone will be assisting with recreational
activities for the day. Lunch and breaks will be provided.
Once again sorry for the confusion! Have a great week. I will see everyone
on Saturday bright and early ;)
Courtney