[Vip-specialprojects] Reminder for upcoming September events and ........October events!! :)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 22 01:37:48 CDT 2006

Hi everyone! I hope your semester is going smoothly.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
September business.......
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Thanks so much to all of you wonderful volunteers who have been AMAZING
and coming to the super fun Special Projects events!!

2. PLEASE remember to come to the Union Circle drive at 7:10am THIS SAT. if
you are volunteering for CAMP HEALING HEART! If you want a wake up
call--just let me know. I will call you!!

3. I wanted to remind you all to come to the Wellness Walk on the quad on
September 29th during your designated shifts. If you cannot remember your
time or have any questions please just e-mail me back.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOW ON TO OCTOBER EVENTS..........
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Oct 8th will be the GCAP AIDS Walk! This is a fabulous walk to raise
money and awareness for individuals with AIDS. GCAP stands for the Great
Community AIDS Project. This incredible local organization helps to provide
housing, nutritional advice, and support to individuals with AIDS.

2. Oct 28th 3-4:30pm (this is the event time so we will meet a little
earlier than 3pm and be back a little after 4:30pm) The Yankee Ridge School
needs help with their Fall Festival. They specifically need about 10 general
volunteers to help run games and hand out candy. 1 or more magicians (who
will need to provide their own supplies), 2 talented individuals who can
make balloon animals, 3 individuals to paint faces, 2 to help with the PTA
bake sale, and 2-4 individuals to help with fun Halloween art projects.

3. Don't fret! More Oct. events will coming soon! :)