[Vip-specialprojects] BRAND NEW EVENT! So you think you can dance?? Special Projects

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 22 02:16:54 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
I have a brand new rare Special Projects event ........
We will be planning a fundraiser for Provena Hospice in the form of  a DANCE
MARATHON!!!!!! Provena Hospice is an amazing organization that provides
support for families who have a loved one who has six or less months to
live. They assist with home care ensuring that the ill individual is
comfortable in their home while also comforting and providing support to the
family.

So you think you can dance? (sorry I had to put that in somewhere)

I am looking for some dedicated volunteers to be in charge of the following
planning committees for this crazy fun event!

** *Public Relations (2 volunteers)*
- making fliers - chalking the quad - chalking classrooms - contacting other
RSO's to get involved
-Dinner Announcements -e-mailing

***Entertainment (2 volunteers)*
- Contacting DJ, dance groups, bands, Acapella groups etc..

***Favors (2 volunteers)*
-ordering/designing shirts - decorations -food -raffles -thank you cards
-tickets etc....

Please e-mail me if any of these committees interest you AND you are willing
to make the commitment of fulfilling the described job tasks.
Court