[Vip-specialprojects] Kenwood Elementary Family Fun Night!

Katie Flamand flamand2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:35:16 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm still looking for volunteers for this event Friday night- it will be
tons of fun!! Please get back to me *ASAP*.
**
*Kenwood Elementary Family Fun Night- Friday April 27th*

Our event is on Friday, April 27th.  It lasts from around 4:30 until 9:00
(from set up to clean up). We offer our students and their families a very
affordable evening of fun (dinner, carnival games, face painting, cookie
walk, book fair, etc..) Volunteers truly make this event a success! Please
email me if you are interested in helping out- we will be participating with
set up, clean up, and running games. It will be a great night!

--
Katie Flamand
Great Lakes Outreach Coordinator

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi