[Vip-specialprojects] Bocce Tournament

Katie Flamand flamand2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:38:13 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Sorry to send two messages but I really need volunteers for this event too-
it will be great!

*Special Olympics Bocce Tournament-  Saturday, April 28th*

Special Olympics is holding a bocce tournament at Dexter Park in Champaign
on Saturday, April 28th. *We need a lot of volunteers for this fun event!! *As
of right now we are looking for 24 volunteers to cover the bocce courts,
about 5 volunteers for awards, and about 4-6 volunteers for lunch. This will
be tons of fun- so if you are interested in any of these positions, please
let me know *ASAP!!*
**
Katie

--
Katie Flamand
Great Lakes Outreach Coordinator

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi