[Vip-specialprojects] Upcoming Events

Katie Flamand flamand2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 5 23:33:03 CST 2007

Hi everyone,

Here are the events we have coming up:

*THIS Saturday March 10th- Polar Plunge*

I need a few volunteers who can help out with set up and registration for
the event and the after party. It's a ton of fun to watch all the crazy
plungers (including a group from VIP!), plus there's free food and possibly
a t-shirt involved. Volunteers would be needed from about 8:30 until 2... *it's
a really great experience so please email me ASAP if you're interested!*

*THIS Sunday March 11th- Faith in Action Chore Day*

A day to go out in the community and make a difference in the lives of
senior citizens by helping with simple chores! Starts at 1pm and lasts
anywhere from 3pm to 5pm. Please email jwincek2 at uiuc.edu if you are
interested.

*Thursday March 15th- Pre K Spring Festival*

About 6-8 volunteers are needed for the Pre-K in Champaign's Spring
Festival. From about 5-7:30pm would be needed to run games (and get free
pizza!) It should be a great night, please email me if you're interested!

*Also- if you're interested in getting involved with Relay for Life email me
ASAP!*

Have a great week,
Katie

--
Katie Flamand
Political Science, Spanish

the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has"- Margaret Mead