[Vip-specialprojects] Volunteers needed THIS Thursday!

Katie Flamand flamand2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 13 18:47:38 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We're still looking for volunteers for the *Pre-K Spring Festival Thursday
night!*

The event will run from about 5-7:30pm and volunteers are to run games (and
get free pizza!) It should be a great night, please email me if you're
interested!

After break, the Perfect Prom Project is looking for volunteers on *April
1st:*

*Perfect Prom Project Boutique Day Volunteers
*The Perfect Prom Project needs your help for the 2007 Boutique Day!  Help
high school girls pick out the perfect dress for their prom!  The Boutique
Day will take place in room 314 Illini Union, and we need your help from
8am-4pm!  Shifts are every two hours (8-10, 10-12, 12-2, 2-4) and there are
a variety of jobs to fill (set-up, runners, personal shoppers).  If you
would like to volunteer please email Allison at acastil2 at uiuc.edu for more
information!

Please let me know if you can help out Thursday. Have a great break!

Peace,
Katie

--
Katie Flamand
Political Science, Spanish

the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has"- Margaret Mead