VIP Special Projects ORIENTATION NIGHTS!!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:01:50 CST 2010

Hey Special Projects Volunteers,

I will be having two orientation nights this week so you guys can learn more
about Special Projects! First is Today (Monday) February 1st at 8:00pm in
Room 404 of the Illini Union. I will also be holdinng one Tomorrow (Tuesday)
February 2nd at :00pm in Room 209 of the Illini Union. I can't wait to meet
all of you, and I hope to see you there!
--
Brian Wlezien
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com

believed to be clean.