VIP Special Projects: events to attend

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:43:08 CDT 2011

Hey there Special Projects,

Most of my emails are all about volunteering opportunities, but I would like
to take some time to promote VIP events that are looking for students to
attend, not just volunteer. please consider coming out to one of these
awesome events!

*April Blood Drive*
*Wednesday, 4/20 - Thursday, 4/21
11am - 3pm in Illini Union Room 314A*
With: American Red Cross

To make an appointment, email vip.blood at gmail.com!*

**
*
*
**Locks of Love Drive*
*Wednesday, 4/20
11am - 3pm in Illini Union Room 314B
*With: Mr. John's School of Cosmetology

*FREE HAIRCUTS *for those donating 10" of hair
*$10 HAIRCUTS *for all haircuts under 10"
**all proceeds go to Locks of Love**

Hair Donation Requirements:

   - 10” or longer (from tip to tip)
   - Colored or permed hair is acceptable
   - Layered hair is acceptable if the longest layer is 10"
   - Curly hair may be pulled straight to measure the minimum 10"

This event is open to both MALES & FEMALES! Even if you aren't interested in
donating your hair, you are more than welcome to schedule an appointment for
a cheap haircut!

To schedule an appointment, email vip.blood at gmail.com!
**If you plan on attending (to donate or get a hair cut) PLEASE make an
appointment, so we know how many people to expect!**

--
Kate Stephens  II  Special Projects Director 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*