VIP Special Projects: Orientation Nights recap

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:44:24 CST 2011

Hello special projects crew,

For those of you who didn't get a chance to come to an orientation night,
here's what you can expect from VIP Special Projects this semester:

1) My goal is to have *an event each week*, and *a fundraiser each month.*

*2) Fundraisers: something new to VIP Special projects! *
We will be pairing up each month with one of the other VIP projects to do
a fundraiser for an agency that project works closely with. This will give
you a chance to volunteer on campus, while getting to know some of the other
VIP projects. More information on a February/March fundraiser will be coming
soon.

3) VIP special projects<http://www.facebook.com/pages/VIP-Special-Projects/188226591202600>is
now on
*Facebook*! join the group to get updates on events and fundraisers.

4) For those of you who were interested in a *coordinator position*, I
currently do not have any positions available. You can look into other VIP
project coordinator positions; If I need more help later on in the semester
I will send out an application.

5) I'm very open to your *inputs/ideas as volunteers;* If there is an event
you hear about that you want to to volunteer with, or a particular issue you
want to work with or fundraise for, just let me know!

6) Events: we have several *events* coming up for February/March. Check out
the next email for more details!

Please email me with any questions or concerns!
Have a wondrous Thursday! :)
--
Kate Stephens  II  Special Projects Director 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*