VIP Special Projects: Tie Dye Event

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:26:29 CST 2012

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to send a clarification email about the *tie-dye event on the
29th*. I want to make it* very clear* that in *NO WAY* does VIP support
Unofficial. This tie-dye event is only to celebrate the awesomeness of
tie-dying. So come to the Meet N' Greet to create some awesome personal
tshirts! Please *RSVP* on the Facebook page (
http://www.facebook.com/events/102910359837259/) by the 25th so I can put
your name on a list of tshirt orders so I can pick up your tshirts :)

Also, the VIP Blood event is from the 14th-16th sorry about the confusion.

Cheers,
Jess

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*