VIP Special Projects: Tie Dye Event

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:09:03 CST 2012

Hello fellow Volunteers!

I hope your week got off to a great start! I just wanted to send out a
reminder email about the upcoming Meet N' Greet Event with Tie Dye this
month. Please notice that the date has changed from the 29th to March 1st.

*What:* Meet N' Greet with Tie Dye Event
*Where:* 4th floor Union (more info will be forthcoming)
*When: MARCH 1, 2012 from 6-7:30 PM*
*What:* Come meet the Director and Coordinators for VIP Special Projects!
We would love to meet all the volunteers for this upcoming semester and
it's also a great way to socialize and meet new people. We will provide fun
games and music (and perhaps free food!) so come have some fun! We will
also be doing tie dye for those who are interested.

*PLEASE NOTE:* If you are doing tie dye with us, please RSVP on the
facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/events/102910359837259/ and let us
know what shirt size you would like us to get you. If you need a shirt the
cost will be $5 (to cover the material and dye cost). If you're bringing
your own shirt it is $3. Please RSVP by the 26th so I can go buy the
shirts.

OTHER VOLUNTEER INFO:

VIP Senior Citizens - they are always looking for volunteers to go play
bingo with the seniors at the Prairie Winds Assisted Home Living Center. If
you're interested please email the Director, Anna, at
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*