VIP Special Projects: VIP Tie Dye Event Update

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:52:06 CST 2012

Hello Volunteers!

I just wanted to provide an update for the Meet and Greet with Tie Dye
event next Thursday (3/1). We will be in *Room 406* of the Union (the North
Side facing Union Circle Drive). Please RSVP by this Sunday on the facebook
page ( http://www.facebook.com/events/102910359837259/ ) with your
confirmation!

See you then!
Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*