VIP Special Projects: Welcome Back Spring Semester 2012 Special Projects Volunteers!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:45:47 CST 2012

Welcome back volunteers!

I would like to introduce myself as the 2012 student director of the
Special Projects committee for Volunteer Illini Projects! This semester
there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved with charities
throughout the C-U community and I look forward to working with all of you.

First off, if you know any friends that would like to be a part of the
mailing list but did not sign up to be a part of the mailing list, please
have them email me so they can be added. Also, I want to thank you all for
coming to the Recruitment night :) The turnout was great for a rainy
Tuesday night! If you have any more questions about what Special Projects
is about, or want to let me know about any interesting events happening
around campus/C-U, I will be holding orientation nights next week to answer
questions/take suggestions. I will be in Greg Hall Rm 315 on 1/31/12 from
7-7:30 PM and Greg Hall 313 on 2/1/12 from 7:30-8 PM.

As the Spring semester is just starting I am working very hard to set up
some events for February. Be on the lookout for an email hopefully around
the first week of February. Again, it was a pleasure to meet all of you and
I hope to see you all at some of the upcoming Spring 2012 events!

Cheers,

Jess

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*