VIP Special Projects: REMINDER: Orientation Night this week :)

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:11:44 CST 2012

Hey there fellow Volunteers!

I hope all y'all had a great start to the week! I just wanted to remind you
guys that I'll be holding orientation nights this week on *Tuesday (31st)
from 7-7:30 in Greg 315 and Wednesday (1st of February) from 7:30-8 in Greg
313*. If any of you weren't able to make it to one of the recruitment
nights this is the time to stop by and ask me about what Special Projects
is/does. Also, if any of you have any ideas or suggestions of what you'd
like to volunteer for, please let me know and I'll see if I can set it up.
I'm currently working with the Director of Senior Citizens to possibly host
a Valentines Day theme event for the senior citizens at Prairie Winds
Assisted Living Center. I'll send another email when I flesh out those
details so be on the lookout for our first event!

*Some upcoming events from VIP:*

February 9th : VIP Hunger and Homelessness will have its first event at the
TIMES Center, a soup kitchen in the CU community. They'll meet at Union
Circle Drive at 5:20 PM and volunteer till 6:30. They only have around *5
spots* so email Sarah ( the wonderful Director) at
vip.hunger.homelessness at gmail.com if you want to join!

Cheers!
Jessica
*
*
--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*