VIP Special Projects: Meet and Greet with Tie Dye TOMORROW 3/1/12

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:18:17 UTC 2012

Hey there volunteers!

I hope you're all having a great week so far! I just wanted to remind those
of you who RSVP'd on the facebook page to come and meet with me and my
coordinators at the Meet and Greet tomorrow. Don't forget to bring your
money and an appetite (we'll be having Sbarro pizza that was kindly donated
to us!).

*Where*: Illini Union Room 406 (on the North side facing the Union Circle
Drive)
*When:* 3/1/12 from 6-7:30

Also, those of you who didn't get a chance to RSVP but would like to come
and meet up with the rest of Special Projects are more than welcome to
come!

Hope to see y'all there!
Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*