VIP Special Projects: Volunteer Events for March!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:56:05 UTC 2012

Hey volunteers!

I hope this email finds all of you in good health and eager for
volunteering! I've got a couple of events already planned and possibly a
food drive at the end of the month that I hope you all can help me with!

*EVENTS:*

*3/10: Wesley Food Pantry Prom event!*
*When*: There are actually 3 different shifts available but I will be at
the Hilton Garden Inn in Champaign from 7-8:30 PM so if anyone would like
to volunteer please let me know by this Thursday! There are also two other
shifts ranging from 8-11 at night so if that works better for you let me
know and I can pair you up with other VIP volunteers that will be there
with another Project.
*What you will be doing:* Volunteers are needed for check-in, prom
pictures, our silent auction, paddle raise and the golden ticket prize
drawing
*Dress:* PLEASE no jeans! It's meant to be a business casual kind of event.

*3/11: Orpheum Courtyard Decoration*
*When*: 1-3PM. Transportation will  be provided, though I can only fit 6
people in the van so let me know as soon as possible if you plan to come.
We will be teaming up with Arts Outreach so the availability of seats is
first come first serve. If there are more volunteers than van space we can
always take the bus so no worries!
*What you will be doing: *In April Orpheum will be hosting a Willy Wonka
themed event. They will transform the entire museum to reflect Wonka's
factory, including the outside. We will be putting up decorations and
making decorations to hang out in the courtyard. It'll be a FUN time so
consider volunteering for this!

I am also planning on a possible food drive later on this month so be on
the lookout for that email. I will also send out another email this week
just to let all of you know what other volunteer events are available for
the whole VIP.

Good luck on midterms everyone!

Cheers,
Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*