VIP Special Projects: March Events

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:25:50 UTC 2012

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry about the lateness of this email! I ran into some troubles
with the listserve and how it's not letting me send emails to you all. I
hope this one reaches you all (on the off chance that the other emails do
eventually go through, just ignore them as they all say the same things).

UPCOMING EVENTS:
**3/10: *Wesley Food Pantry Prom event!*
*When*: 6-8:30 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn in Champaign. TRANSPORTATION
PROVIDED so please let me know by Friday if you plan to come
*What you will be doing:* Help with behind the scene events to make the
Prom run as smoothly as possible
PLEASE no jeans and tshirts! It's meant to be a business casual.

*3/11: Orpheum Courtyard Decoration*
*When*: 1-3PM. Transportation will  be provided, though I can only fit 6
people in the van so let me know as soon as possible.
*What you will be doing: Help transform the courtyard into Willy Wonka's
workshop

Good luck on midterms everyone!

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*

!DSPAM:4f58ddda24602126515380!