VIP Special Projects: BOD Applications

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 22:53:05 UTC 2012

Hey everyone!

Hope midterms are going well! I'm sending this email to encourage all of
you to apply for the 2013 Board of Director for Volunteer Illini Projects.
I've attached the application which outlines all of the positions that are
open, but please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*