VIP Special Projects: Zombie RUN this Saturday

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 02:52:07 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone managed to get outside to enjoy the lovely weather today, I
know I did. Just a quick reminder that the Zombie Run event is this Friday.
The time slot you sign up for should be the 5 PM one, so if you didn't
please email    tiffany.l.creighton at kp.org  to mention your change in
volunteering time. Unfortunately, if you haven't registered to volunteer
for this event it is too late to sign up, but no worries we will still be
offering awesome events for November! For those that did register to
volunteer, please reply back with a confirmation email as I will then
arrange transportation. Please let me know by Thursday at the latest. Also,
I'm not sure yet (I will definitely by tomorrow) if we have to come dressed
like zombies or if we can do regular clothing, so I'll let you all know.

Happy Volunteering!

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*