VIP Special Projects: REMINDER: Zombie Mob

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:44:11 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Sorry to spam your mailboxes once more but I just wanted to remind you all
that if you registered for the Zombie Mob this Saturday, PLEASE email me
back with your name and time slot that you signed up for. (I think the park
district needs more volunteers at the 1 PM slot and my coordinator is going
at that time so if possible we're thinking of doing the 1 PM to help out).
I will need to know by tomorrow afternoon at the latest to figure out
transportation.

Thank you!

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*