VIP Special Projects: Upcoming VIP Orientation nights

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 23:08:34 UTC 2012

Hello All!

Happy Sunday, and I hope everyone's Labor Day weekend is going by
swimmingly! Just a heads up, I will be hosting 2 Orientation Nights this
week. The first one will be on *9/4* (this Tuesday) from *8-8:30 PM GH 321*.
The second one will be *9/5* from *6:30-7 PM GH 321*. Basically during
these nights I will go into a little more detail about what VIP Special
Projects is about and talk a little about upcoming volunteer events. If you
are interested in applying for a coordinator position you can turn in that
application during either of these two nights or talk to me further about
the time commitment of the position. I have attached the application for
all those that are interested in applying.

Thanks all and hopefully see you all soon!

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*