VIP Special Projects: Upcoming volunteer events for September

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:45:53 UTC 2012

Hello Volunteers!

I hope everyone stayed relatively dry this wet Wednesday! I wanted to let
you all know that I am working hard to find exciting volunteer
opportunities for everyone this month and for October. With the month it is
a little bit tricky as most opportunities are either this week (so pretty
much impossible to set up) or not happening until October. I am working
with Krannert to see if we can volunteer for the wine tasting festival (not
to worry if you're not 21. All can volunteer) so keep an eye out for that
email.
I've decided that since it is a little light this month we can have our
annual* Meet-and-Greet *with me and my coordinators :) Last year we did
pizza and tie-dye, but it's up to you all what you would like to do, so
send me an email about what some of your ideas are or if you're fine with
tie-dye and whatnot. I am shooting to do this 9/22 (Saturday) or anytime
that week in the evening, so lemme know what you all think. Also, at the
Meet-and-Greet I will pass out signup sheets for October events. It looks
like there will be a Zombie Run volunteer event, an obstacle course event,
and another fun Halloween related event so come and chat with me about it :)

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*