VIP Special Projects: Update for upcoming events

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:01:02 UTC 2012

Hi volunteers!

Happy bright and crisp Tuesday! If you all haven't gone out yet, seriously
do. It's gorgeous outside. I just wanted to remind everyone that we are
having a *tye-dye on the Quad this Saturday from 11 AM-12:30 PM.* So far a
couple of you have emailed me, but if you haven't please let me know! We'd
love to meet with you :) For those of you that have emailed me, please let
me know if you plan on bringing your own tshirt to dye or not. I am
providing the bags, rubber bands, and dye. I can get you a shirt if you
need one, but please let me know ASAP so I can get it for you.

*ALSO : UPDATE ON OBSTACLE MOB AND ZOMBIE RUN*

If you have signed up for these events, please email me with the times that
you have signed up for. I am shooting to have all the volunteers within a
set time frame, and for the Zombie Run I am thinking sometime between 3-5/6
PM and for the Obstacle Run sometime around 9-noon. If you didn't sign up
for those times, it's definitely ok. I would prefer it you could change it
to fit the time frame given, but if now we can always work around your
schedule.

All the best,

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*