VIP Special Projects: Obstacle Mobstacle

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:31:44 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a good day today in spite of all the rain! I just
wanted to remind you all that the Obstacle Mobstacle event on October 6th
is coming up, and we have room for a couple more people in our van to take
you to the event. Please remember to sign up with the Park District before
signing up for the event and then going to the sign up link to sign up for
the event. It starts pretty early around 7:45 AM BUT it is for an extremely
cool cause! You'll be helping little children find their way through 2
miles of fun, challenging events (such as tire runs, etc). You will be
helping them set up for the event and watching over the volunteers.

*NOTE -->* to sign up for both these events volunteers must sign up with
the park district so they know how many volunteers they have
http://www.cparkdistrict.com/volunteerapp.htm

*Here's the link to actually sign up for the event:*
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ObMob2012

Again, please let me know when you sign up so I can reserve your spot in
our van :)

Best,

Jessica