VIP Special Projects: Card Making Event 2/18

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:28:26 UTC 2013

Hello volunteers!

VIP Special Projects will be having our FIRST event this upcoming Monday,
February 18 from 7:30-8:30p.m. in Illini Union Room 217.  We will be
supporting an organization called *Cards for Hospitalized Kids *by making
fun greeting cards to cheer up kids across the country who are in the
hospital.  It's a great way to take a fun study break and support an
awesome cause!  I hope to see you all there!

*RECAP*:

*What*: Card Making Event
*When*: Monday, February 18  -  7:30-8:30 p.m.
*Where*: Illini Union Room 217
*Why*: To cheer up kids in the hospital!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best,

Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*