VIP Special Projects: Event Reminder: Response Needed

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:30:53 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our card making event is *Tomorrow *from 7:30-8:30p.m.
in Illini Union Room 217.  If you are planning on attending, please just
take a second to fill out the Google Doc *below* so I have an idea of how
many supplies to bring.  I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qMqMA6PdNAgbzdRdDUayQl1vPFhbI4IWsy3zV5htf6g/viewform

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*