VIP Special Projects: Read Across America Volunteer Opportunity This Saturday 3/2

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:13:50 UTC 2013

Hi volunteers!

We have an awesome opportunity coming up *THIS SATURDAY *volunteering for
Read Across America.  The event will take place from *9:30am-1:30pm*, and
will be broken up into two shifts (9:30-11:30 & 11:30-1:30).  If you are
able to help out with either shift, please fill out the GoogleDoc
*below*so I can get an accurate count of volunteers.  They really need
our help,
so it would be great if we could get a good turnout!

*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JYEdzBesJpdPYmvFyiDl68Dhv8R_xmJe6nF_OH7Mnig/viewform
*

The event will take place at Lincoln Square in Urbana, and we will be
taking the 13N Silver bus from the Union to get there.  The bus times are
as follows:  (Please plan on arriving at the Illini Union bus stop *at
least 5 minutes early)*

   - 1st Shift: *9:13am*
   - 2nd Shift: *11:13am*

*RECAP:*
*
*
*What: Volunteering with Read Across America*
*When: Saturday, March 2 - Bus leaves at either 9:13am or 11:13am*
*Where: Meet at Illini Union Bus Stop*
*Why: To show kids the importance of reading!*

If you have any questions regarding the event, please don't hesitate to
reach out to me!

Thanks,

Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*