VIP Special Projects: Welcome Back!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 04:27:08 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

First off, I just wanted to welcome everyone back to campus and also take
the time to introduce myself as the new Director of Special Projects for
VIP.  My name is Kristen Micheli and I am currently a sophomore studying
finance with a minor in Spanish.  Volunteering has always been a big
interest of mine, so I am thrilled to be working on Special Projects this
year.  I can't wait to get the ball rolling on some great events!  I am
looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you as we work to
find new and creative ways to give back to the community.  Please don't
hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, comments, or ideas any time
throughout the semester.  I look forward to working with you all!

Best,

Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*