VIP Special Projects: Recruitment Night Tomorrow!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:25:36 UTC 2013

Hi volunteers!

I just wanted to remind you that VIP Recruitment Night is *tomorrow at
7:00pm *in* Illini Room C* at the Union*.  *I encourage you all to come out
and learn more about all of great the opportunities VIP has to offer.  Hope
to see you there!

-Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*