VIP Special Projects: Recruitment Night 2 Tonight

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:12:23 UTC 2013

Hello volunteers!

Just a reminder that VIP will be hosting our second recruitment night *
TONIGHT* at *7 PM *in the *Colonial Room *of the Union.  Come learn more
about all of the volunteer opportunities VIP has to offer and see why we
are the best volunteer organization on campus!

*Recap*:

*What*: Recruitment Night
*When*: Thursday, January 24 at 7PM
*Where*: Ilini Union Colonial Room
*Why*: To show your support for VIP & learn about all of the awesome
opportunities we have to offer

Hope to see you there!

-Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*