VIP Special Projects: Special Projects Orientation Nights

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 02:41:30 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of you who came out to our recruitment nights last week!
 This is going to be a great semester filled with many exciting
volunteering opportunities. I just wanted to let you all know that there
will be 2 orientation nights this week for Special Projects to go over the
types of volunteering activities that will be taking place throughout the
semester.  Here are the dates:
*
*
(Note: You only need to attend 1)

*Tuesday, January 29 at 8:30p.m. - Illini Union Room 217*
*
*
*Wednesday, January 30 at 7:30p.m. - Illini Union Room 217*

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!
Also, if you would like to be removed from this listerv, please reply to
this message with your email address.

Thanks,

Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*