VIP Special Projects: Upcoming Tie-Dye Event

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:17:35 UTC 2013

Hi Volunteers!

I hope you are all having a relaxing Spring Break! I just wanted to give
you a heads-up about a fun event we have coming up for Special Projects
after the break.  On *Tuesday, April 9* we will be tie-dying t-shirts at
the Illini Union in Room 215.  The reason why I wanted to let you know
about it now is so that you can *bring a t-shirt from home that you'd like
to tie-dye*.  If you don't have a t-shirt, we will be providing them for a
cost of $5 (it may be less if more people sign up).  In order to get an
accurate count of attendance, please fill out the form *below* by FRIDAY,
APRIL 5 if you plan on coming to the event. (Note: Without signing up, you
will not be able to participate)

Tie-Dye RSVP Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vX47IK7lVWm_KlOhRilm7x5pCjHDBklIzkEQLVcW9GA/viewform>

Again, here's a recap of all of the details:

*What*: Tie-Dying!
*Where*: Illini Union Room 215
*When*: Tuesday, April 9 at 7p.m.
*Why*: To have a good time and meet other Special Projects volunteers!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.  Enjoy the
rest of your break!

Best,

Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*