Lego Club and Zombie Run

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:41:01 UTC 2013

Hi Volunteers!

I have two events coming up for us. The first is volunteering at *Lego Club*at
*Orpheum Children's Museum*. Please fill out the googledoc below so I can
tell them how many volunteers are coming.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10QDf14sRUouwJf_yNW5zkUE8_BDagmEUXKW7myNvM04/viewform

The second opportunity is the *Zombie Run* through the *Champaign Park
District*. It is on *Saturday, October 19* and they need volunteers for
three shifts between *12 pm and 8 pm*. There are two options for
volunteering. The first is being a zombie. There is a $5 registration fee
to volunteer as a zombie, but it includes professional zombie makeup and a
t shirt. For zombie registration, follow this link and search "Zombie Run"
and sign up to volunteer: http://champaignparkdistrict.com/

If you don't want to be a zombie, please fill out this PDF form:
http://www.champaignparkdistrict.com/funformation/RegForm.pdf. If you can't
directly edit the PDF, take a picture of it, scan it, or drop it off in the
VIP office (second floor of the Union) and I'll take care of it.

Put in the correct Activity ID code (the 12 - 3 pm shift is code 251706-B1;
the 2-6 pm shift is 251706-B2; or the 5-8 pm shift is 251706-B3) for the
non-zombie slots.  Put $0 as the registration fee and don't enter any
payment information, and then email it to Megan at
Megan.Kuhlenschmidt at cparkdistrict.com and say you're with Volunteer Illini
Projects.

Also, please fill out this googledoc if you plan on coming:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MDlDzkR9DbkLTZ2PG-av_DrPL6wHJ4q4sr0YXg5pBpA/viewform

Have a great week everyone!

Ellery

--
Ellery Marks | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*