Fwd: Leadership Information Night: Please Forward on to List-Serves

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 01:20:08 UTC 2013

Hey Volunteers,

Here's the official flyer for the Leadership nights. I encourage you all to
come!

Have a great week!

Ellery

*Interested in Being a Leader with Volunteer Illini Projects?*
Attend one of VIP's Leadership Information Nights to find out how you can
be a leader while giving back to the community.  Information on how to
apply for coordinator, director, and executive board positions will be
provided. Attend on either Tuesday, October 15 at 6pm or Wednesday, October
16 at 7pm both in Illini Union Room 209. Email
volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com with any questions.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please respond with

Ellery Marks | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*