[Vip-tutoring] VOLUNTEER!!

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 14 22:06:16 CDT 2005

Hi everyone! I have some more volunteer events throuhg VIP
that sound interesting.  These events are with the
Recreation Project, and I believe they are going on THIS
weekend.  I know this is a busy time for everyone...but
check it out! I know out Recreation director Claire would
really appreciate all efforts!! :) THANKS GUYS!!

Also, I know I have been sending out a few random emails
lately concerning volunteer opportunities through VIP...I
hope this does not bother any of you, but if it does, or you
would like to be taken off the list, please email me at
cieniews at uiuc.edu and I will take care of it!

Sara Cieniewski
Director of Tutoring, VIP