[Vip-tutoring] VIP One-time Tutoring Related Event! : )

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 14 22:19:02 CDT 2005

Hey Hey!!

I've got one more for you guys! Urbana Middle School is
hosting a Family Fun Night in the UMS gym on Monday evening,
April 25th, from 6-8pm.  It sounds like a lot of fun ... and
I know this would be a great chance for all of you who can't
regularly tutor due to time restraints to get involved in a
one-time event!! :) Please read on to fine out more and let
me know if you have any questions or if you are interested
in helping out! THANKS!!!

Sara