[Vip-tutoring] FREE VIP BBQ!!! :)

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 17 23:14:10 CDT 2005

This Sunday VIP is throwing a FREE BBQ for all VIP volunteers!
It's pretty much just our way of saying THANK YOU to all of
YOU for all your hard work and eforts this year! :)

What: VIP Sunshine Jubilee (aka: FREE food and fun with your
fav  VIP friends)

When: Sunday April 24th from 3-5pm

Where: WASHINGTON PARK (FRAT PARK) on 2nd and Armory, across
from the Theta Xi house

I really hope you can all stop by ... And feel free to bring
your friends, neighbors, roomies ... :) It should be a great
time, and it's also a great chance to get to meet and hang out
with VIP members!!!

Ok....Have a great week and I'll see you Sunday!

Sara Cieniewski
VIP, Director of Tutoring