[Vip-tutoring] VIP Info Nights!!

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 23 22:50:12 CDT 2005

Hi guys!

I know you are all just so excited to be back at school and
starting classes tomorrow right?! haha (yeah me too :/) But
really, there is something happening tomorrow and
Thursday nights that you can get excited about ....

VIP is holding its annual Fall Recruitment Nights:

When: WEDNESDAY August 24th and THURSDAY August 25th at 7PM

WHERE: Illini Union Ballroom

Come learn about new and exciting tutoring opportunities AND
find out how you can become a tutoring COORDINATOR (aka
great leadership position)!! You will also have the chance
to learn more about all of the other amazing VIP projects!

Hope to see you all there!!

Sara Cieniewski
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.
Director of Tutoring