[Vip-tutoring] VIP Tutoring Orientations

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 28 16:46:07 CDT 2005

Hi guys!!

How is everyone? I hope that the semester is off to a good
start AND that you are all ready for the upcoming semester
of tutoring! :)

First of all, I would like to THANK all of the amazing
people who made it out to the VIP Recruitment Nights last
week.  It was really great to see so many new faces ....
especially when those new faces are interested in TUTORING!!

Well, for those of you who are new to VIP Tutoring, my name
is Sara Cieniewski, and I am the Director of the Tutoring
Project.  That means that if you ever have any questions or
concerns about VIP Tutoring, you can ALWAYS email me or
visit me in the VIP office, and I will be more than happy to
help.

Now, on to business:

VIP Tutoring is hosting this year's Fall Orientation Nights
on the following dates:

Thursday September 1st at 6pm in 119 English Building
                          and
Thursday September 8th at 6pm in 119 English Building

These Orientation Nights provide interested volunteers with
all the necessary information on how to become involved in
VIP Tutoring.  So, if you are looking to tutor this
semester, please come to one of the Orientation Nights
listed above to find out about all of the tutoring programs
(new and old) that are being offered this semester.

Hope to see you all soon and have a great rest of the
weekend :)

Sara Cieniewski
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.
Director of Tutoring