[Vip-tutoring] VIP Recreation Event

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 2 15:51:20 CST 2005

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to inform you all of an upcoming volunteer
event being hosting by VIP's Recreation director Claire!  It
is a Mom n' Son Fun Night-similar to the Daddy Daughter
Dance.  I wanted to extend an invitation to all of you.  It
is being held from 5:45 to 9:30.  You can volunteer for the
whole time or for two shifts (5:45-7:30 and 7:15-9:30).
Please let me know if you are interested and I can find out
more details.  Or you can always email Claire at
ctrimarc at uiuc.edu!

Sara Cieniewski
VIP-Director of Tutoring