[Vip-tutoring] Director position open in VIP

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 9 13:05:10 CST 2005

Hi my lovely tutors! :)

I would just like to let you guys know that if you are
interested in becoming more involved with VIP, there is a
DIRECTOR position open at the moment.  We are currently
looking for a new director of our I-Vote project...so if any
of you are interested, the application will be available in
the VIP office by the end of today and will be due next
Friday, Feb. 18th at 5pm.  IF you have any questions, please
feel free to email me! :)

Sara Cieniewski
VIP-Director of Tutoring