[Vip-tutoring] Quick Reminder!!

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 26 12:46:19 CST 2005

Hi guys!

I'm just sending this email as a quick reminder for all of
those who weren't able to attend the VIP Tutoring
Orientation Meeting Monday night ... there is a second
Orientation being held TONIGHT at 8pm in 113 Greg Hall.  The
meeting will be pretty quick - we will be giving you guys
some further info on the local schools VIP works with and
then giving you all the opportunity to sign up for the
school(s) that you would like to tutor at this semester.  As
always, myself and my coordinators will be available to
answer any questions you may have!  Oh yeah, and I baked
yummy brownies and cookies to bring to the meeting so come
ready for dessert!!

Sara Cieniewski