[Vip-tutoring] VIP Tutoring!

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 31 13:33:52 CST 2005

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend! There are just a couple
quick things I want to go over to make sure we are all on
the same page:

1.  Anyone who is interested in tutoring at Central High
School must fill out a very brief background check.  If you
were at Orientation, you should have picked one up there and
returned it to Reinier.  If you were not at Orientation, I
will be leaving the Central High School tutoring info
packets (which include the background check form) in a
Manila envelope on the door of the VIP office, which is
located in the RSO complex on the second floor of the
Union.  When you walk in, you will see the main desk...just
right past that on the left side you will see the VIP
office! Please take one, fill out the top sheet, and return
the completed top sheet in the Tutoring mailbox, which is
located in the VIP office. The tutoring slot is on the top
right hand side of the mailboxes! If you have any questions
about this, please email me or Reinier at
pualengc at uiuc.edu.

2. All those interested in tutoring at Urbana Middle School,
you must attend the Tutoring Orientation that the school
itself hosts.  It will be on Feb. 10th from 4:30 to 6:00pm
at Urbana Middle School.  The orientation usually does not
last that long and IT IS MANDATORY for those who want to
tutor at UMS!

3.  As for The Pavilion, like mentioned at Orientation
Nights, we are still not sure if they are going to be
needing our services this semester.  I will let you know as
soon as I find out what the deal is.  I am very sorry if
this causes any inconvenience   to you.  Alice and I are
trying out best to solve this problem, but at the moment
there is nothing we can do but wait!

I think that covers it for now.  Please feel free to email
me if you have any questions regarding tutoring this
semester.  Thanks and have a great day! :)

Sara Cieniewski