[Vip-tutoring] 2nd Tutoring Orientation Night

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:09:54 CDT 2005

Hi everyone!

For those of you who attended the Tutoring Orientation last
week, I apologize for this email ... for everyone else ....
If you are interested in tutoring this semester, I will be
holding the 2nd and final Tutoring Orientation TOMORROW
NIGHT Thursday Sept. 8th at 6pm in 119 English Building! At
the Orientation, you will receive details on all of the
schools VIP Tutoring currently works with.  You will also
have the opportunity to sign up for the particular school/s
you would like to tutor with this semester.

Recap:

Tutoring Orientation
Thursday Sept 8th
6pm in 119 English Building