[Vip-tutoring] Coordinator Applications

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:56:57 CDT 2005

Hello everyone!

I am writing this email to inform you all of LEADERSHIP
opportunities available within VIP's Tutoring Project! As of
now, I have between 3 to 4 coordinator positions available.

If you are interested in becoming a tutoring coordinator,
please feel free to apply.  I will attach a copy of the
application to this email.  Further instructions, as well as
the deadline to apply can be found on the application!

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have
regarding the application or the position!

Sara Cieneiwski
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc
Director of Tutoring