[Vip-tutoring] End of the year evaluations!!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 11 12:36:37 CDT 2006

Hey VIP Tutors!!

The end of the year is approaching!! In order to help VIP Tutoring better suit
your needs, I'm sending you a survey with some evalutation questions on the
program.  If you could take a minute or two and fill it out.. you can help me
serve YOU better!

THANK YOU so much for all your hard work! **IMPORTANT** Please remember
to contact your agency to let them know what your last day of tutoring will be!!

Here's the survey.. just copy and paste it into an e-mail, and fill out as many (or
as few) questions as you'd like!

How long have you been with VIP tutoring?

What agency did you work with this semester?

Can you briefly describe your experience with this agency?

Do you have any complaints/problems with the VIP Tutoring program? Do you
have any ideas that would help improve the VIP program?

What do you like about tutoring with VIP?

Do you know who the VIP coordinator of your agency was?  How was your
experience working with them?

How can I-- as tutoring director-- help serve you better?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! HAPPY SPRING!!

:) Maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
English, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Honors Student Council
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ

The Breast Cancer Site needs your support!
Click on "Fund Free Mammorgrams" once a day:
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*