[Vip-tutoring] VIP Tutoring is back in action!!!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 23 15:54:49 CDT 2006

Welcome to a new year of VIP tutoring!  I hope you guys all had an AMAZING
summer!!

Here are a few pieces of info:
-If you're interested in serving in other VIP projects, come to one of our
recruitment nights at 7pm either TONIGHT (8/23), or tomorrow (Thurs. 8/24) in
the Illini Union Ballroom.

-If you're interested in checking out a new or different tutoring location, come
to my orienation nights either Monday, August 28 or Wednesday, August 30 @
7:30pm in 374 Lincoln Hall.  There you will be able to sign up for whatever
school you'd like to tutor at.

-If you'd like to continue tutoring at the same location or just have a question
about a specific program, contact the coordinator listed below.
BOAST- Jeff Chwa- chwa at uiuc.edu
Canaan- Jodi Johnson- jjohns53 at uiuc.edu
Central High School- Heather Wiley- hwiley2 at uiuc.edu
Don Moyer Boys and Girls club- me (for now)- mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Thomas Paine- Bhavisha Patel- bypatel at uiuc.edu
Urbana High School- Brian Homann- bhomann2 at uiuc.edu
Urbana Middle School- Sejin Oh- sejinoh2 at uiuc.edu

Thanks, and see you at the recruitment or orientation nights!!

:) maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*