[Vip-tutoring] Coordinator Application!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 25 13:58:04 CDT 2006

Thanks to all who expressed interest in becoming a VIP Tutoring Coordinator!! If
you're interested, just fill the attached out and e-mail it right back.  I'm currently
working for a coordinator for my home-school program at DMBGC.

What does a coordinator due?
-acts as a go-between between VIP Tutoring and the agency
-fills tutors into needed time slots at the program
-makes sure tutors are keeping up responsibility
-is responsible for calculating # of hours/tutors that work at their particular
agency every month

Thanks!
:) Maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*